At The Montessori Place the school year is 36 weeks long. These weeks are divided into three terms of 10-14 weeks. Each term is then split by a 1-week half term break.
Our term fees for 2016/2017 are as follows:
Parents as Guides (Birth to around 15 months, with parents):
- £180 for the term
Infant Community (15 months to 3 years old):
- £1818 for 4 mornings a week (9.15am – 1pm)
Our fees remain constant for children aged 3 years and over, reflecting the equal contribution each family makes to the running of the school:
Children’s House (age 3 to 6):
- £2647 for 5 mornings a week 8.45am – 1.30pm (age 3 to 4) *
- £2647 for 5 days a week 8.45am – 3.30pm (age 4 to 5) *
- £3315 for 5 days a week 8.45am – 3.30pm (age 5 to 6)
Elementary (6 – 12 year olds)
- £3315 for 5 days a week 8.30am – 3.30 pm (age 6 to 11)
- Under the Government’s Early Years Funding Formula, 3 and 4 year olds are entitled to receive 15 free hours a week, for instance from 8.45 to 11.45am or 12.30 to 3.30pm, with no obligation to stay beyond those hours.
- Fees are revised on an annual basis
- On acceptance of a place the first term’s fees are required.
- Payment of subsequent fees must be received before the start of each new term.
- All parents or carers are required to give a term’s notice in writing before their child leaves. Failure to do so will result in one term’s fees being charged.